Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Iowa

He never touched him ref on the shot .
. Jesus

Last edited:
Fucking Houstan had a layup and that pussy was a pussy for contact.

Last edited:
Wish I could say I'm surprised but sadly I'm not. Too much Jekyll and Hyde all year long.

Just freaking play some defense. Please go down with a damn fight.

Plenty of time. Just keep chipping away. Get it to a 1-2 possession game by half.

Moussa getting destroyed

Again why is he a 4 or 5 star ? He has like 1 good game every 6 or 7 games. So frustrating
How clueless he is at times. Again we can argue I just think this class is so overrated.
To much disappearing from all of them

Again why is he a 4 or 5 star ? He has like 1 good game every 6 or 7 games. So frustrating
How clueless he is at times. Again we can argue I just think this class is so overrated.
To much disappearing from all of them

The rating is about how future projection, not his freshman year. Moussa has been playing basketball only since he was 15. He's a project with a lot of tools. Have to develop those. Doesn't happen instantly for everyone.

Back