Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs IU

Reading this board, I kinda concluded things were hopeless, but I just checked the Sagarin rankings, and he has us 22nd, at 9-7, but rating our SOS the 7th toughest.

So... we'll probably see more wins going forward, after a tough start.

Reading this board, I kinda concluded things were hopeless, but I just checked the Sagarin rankings, and he has us 22nd, at 9-7, but rating our SOS the 7th toughest.

So... we'll probably see more wins going forward, after a tough start.

The shooting and defense were so bad, it felt hopeless. We've had some absolutely brutal shooting games.

Seton Hall - 20% from three
Arizona - 7% from three
Minnesota - 17% from three
Rutgers - 20% from three
Illinois - 10% from three
UNC - 35% overall
UCF - 39% from two

All of that was happening while the defense was struggling with communication. It felt like a season killing combination. Let's just hope the improvement continues and they make a run through the conference.

The shooting and defense were so bad, it felt hopeless. We've had some absolutely brutal shooting games.

Seton Hall - 20% from three
Arizona - 7% from three
Minnesota - 17% from three
Rutgers - 20% from three
Illinois - 10% from three
UNC - 35% overall
UCF - 39% from two

All of that was happening while the defense was struggling with communication. It felt like a season killing combination. Let's just hope the improvement continues and they make a run through the conference.

Despite the poor start, Lunardi currently has Michigan on the bubble - first four out.

For whatever that may be worth or not worth.

Despite the poor start, Lunardi currently has Michigan on the bubble - first four out.

For whatever that may be worth or not worth.

That's good. Need to win again on Wednesday against NW and get our first three game win streak of the season. We can't trip up against NW, PSU, and Nebraska going forward.

Saturday at MSU is going to be extremely difficult to keep the win streak alive.

That's good. Need to win again on Wednesday against NW and get our first three game win streak of the season. We can't trip up against NW, PSU, and Nebraska going forward.

Saturday at MSU is going to be extremely difficult to keep the win streak alive.

do we still get to play MSU and Purdue at home? MGoBlue lists both as "postponed" but I don't see them rescheduled.

do we still get to play MSU and Purdue at home? MGoBlue lists both as "postponed" but I don't see them rescheduled.

They haven't been rescheduled yet. The teams have to work together with the conference to get them rescheduled. The Athletic had this bit about rescheduling the MSU game:

"Now the question is if the game will be played at all. Because of both teams? schedules, it will be extremely challenging to find a mutual date that works. If they play, it will likely be late in the season, sandwiched between each team?s final games."

Back