Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs IU

Hunter was destroyed by TJD. So that's fun.

Hunter Dickinson might be the most overrated player in Michigan basketball history. There are countless games I can recall the announcers keep spewing the same line down the stretch. "You gotta feed it to the big man Hunter Dickinson here!" Like he's Shaq in his prime.

When has he ever really taken over a game and won it for us down the stretch? Maybe he has but I honestly don't recall many instances.

Hunter Dickinson might be the most overrated player in Michigan basketball history. There are countless games I can recall the announcers keep spewing the same line down the stretch. "You gotta feed it to the big man Hunter Dickinson here!" Like he's Shaq in his prime.

When has he ever really taken over a game and won it for us down the stretch? Maybe he has but I honestly don't recall many instances.

He couldn't seal off and post fucking Miller Kopp when we desperately needed a bucket down the stretch. He's gotten weaker every year and has gained zero lateral mobility. Win win!

Michigan lead most of this game and had no business blowing the leads they had. Up 53-46. They made so many mistakes after that.

So frustrating.

Last edited:
Michigan lead most of this game and had no business blowing the leads they had. Up 53-46. They made so many mistakes after that.

So frustrating.

I had a couple of pop?s yesterday and kind of fell asleep. I do remember Michigan being ahead during most of what I had watched. When I woke up my wife told me ?Michigan lost on a shot at the last second? and I was like ?what??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zSuMBZ1i-X8

Last edited:
Getting a root canal without anesthesia is less painful than watching M play basketball.

Howard is just not a good coach sadly. Jett plays zero defense. That last play was terrible .hell that last five minutes was so poorly played by guys who dribble to much and lack awareness. Dug?s No look turnover started the slide.
Hunter disappeared last five minutes. Get the ball down low. Going to be hard to recover from this game.

Last edited:

So frustrating.

A 7 point lead with 11:40 left on the clock against a better team is far from a lock or a lead they have no business blowing. The trailing team isn?t sweating that deficit, even on the road especially when they have one of the best players in the league.

Back