Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Maryland

Maybe people can cool down on calling hunter a one and done lottery ticket now. The kid is good but he still has things to work on.

Eli brooks might not put up all the stats, but he's clearly the glue guy

Agree with both statements and I think Hunter will stay at least one more season.

This is a clinic.

Regarding Hunter, he's not a NBA center yet. He has to develop three point range for the NBA game. That should be his biggest point of concentration in the offseason. Needs to continue to polish his permiter and pick defense.

Zeb needs to learn follow through on his shots. It looks bad. I'm disappointed with him. I honestly thought he was ready for college ball, but its obvious he needs work. Next year might be too late because the freshmen guards coming in will be starting

Zeb needs to learn follow through on his shots. It looks bad. I'm disappointed with him. I honestly thought he was ready for college ball, but its obvious he needs work. Next year might be too late because the freshmen guards coming in will be starting

He did have a nice assist though tonight. But his Jack was off like normal.

Last edited:
Great job coming back from a disappointing effort. Maybe Brooks really is our unsung hero?

@Purdue will be tough they've won 4 straight and are rising up the standings. I would love to solidfy our position with a statement road win next!

So Purdue on the road Friday.

The Boilermakers are hot, and seem to be stamping their season with unlikely comebacks.

I’ll make sure to watch.

Great job coming back from a disappointing effort. Maybe Brooks really is our unsung hero?

@Purdue will be tough they've won 4 straight and are rising up the standings. I would love to solidfy our position with a statement road win next!

Eli may not fill up the stat sheet, but he does everything else. He's our best defender and everyone on the team calls him "the professor" for good reason. He knows the offense inside and out which allows him to play like an assistant coach on the floor.

I believe it was Livers that talked about him a bit this week and mentioned that Eli finds ways to get everyone else open through screens and his movement on the offensive end. Eli has come a long way in his Michigan career and really deserves a lot of love.

So Indiana upsets the Hawkeyes at Iowa tonight in the crazy topsy turvy B1G...M back in 1st place for now...

So Indiana upsets the Hawkeyes at Iowa tonight in the crazy topsy turvy B1G...M back in 1st place for now...
Solid one game lead.

We don't play Iowa to very late in the season, and we only play them once & at home, so we kind of luck out there (fingers crossed)

Solid one game lead.

We don't play Iowa to very late in the season, and we only play them once & at home, so we kind of luck out there (fingers crossed)

plus, Michigan only plays Illinois once, also at home...

Those are breaks that usually some other team gets from the computer and not Michigan.

Back