Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Minnesota

thewolverines24

2 PM on ESPN2. Let's stomp the Gophers again. Maybe blow up a golf course with plastic explosives while we're at it. Go Blue!

Bad news: Brooks has been seen walking in a boot

rumors of COVID issues, as well. I don't know which team, though, or if there will be an effect

I thought we just had this thread.

Is every Minnesota game going to have its own thread?

Brooks news sucks! Haven't seen anything about covid issues.

May need a Chaundee party today if Brooks is out.

Brendan Quinn: Michigan guard Eli Brooks will miss today’s game at Minnesota with a strained right foot he sustained in practice. Brooks is day-to-day, according to the program.

Michigan’s next game is Tuesday at home vs Maryland.

Chaundee starting at the 2. Need him to have a big defensive day against Carr. Brooks held Carr to 5-16 from the floor last meeting.

Shoot I hope Brooks will be ok. He is playing great defense and when he gets hot from outside look out. I wonder if Zeb might get some action with Brown today ?

My son is proposing to his girlfriend today. It’s a big Surprise. Then we are having a small gathering in our cold garage all spaced out with some space heaters just for the family

Hope I can watch most of the game.

Go Blue !

Last edited:
My son is proposing to his girlfriend today. It?s a big Surprise. Then we are having a small gathering in our cold garage all spaced out with some space heaters just for the family

Go Blue !

Well celebrating by watching Michigan basketball is the most appropriate thing to do. Obviously!

My son is proposing to his girlfriend today. It?s a big Surprise. Then we are having a small gathering in our cold garage all spaced out with some space heaters just for the family

Go Blue !

Boy, I hope she says yes.

Otherwise that party is gonna suck.

So 3 minutes without scoring. Yikes come on boys !

Last edited:
Dang Wagner damn it. Terrible can’t miss free throws.

Last edited:
We look really lost on offense right now. To much dribbling. Need to pass the ball and run the offense.

Last edited:
Back