Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Minnesota

thewolverines24

6:30 PM on FS1. Go Blue! I had to help my parents put down their yellow lab this morning, so I could really use a fun game and W tonight.

KEYS

Ball screen defense: Minnesota?s offense will spread the floor and play out of ball screens. That presents a challenge because Michigan?s defensive philosophy starts with funneling opponents into tough pull-up jumpers and those are the shots that this Gopher team has made this season. The Wolverines have been much better defensively over the last few games and this is another solid but achievable test defensively.

Create extra advantages: Minnesota wants to turn this into a halfcourt execution and jump shooting game which means the key for Michigan will be to try to rock the game off kilter a bit. Anything that can provide easy or extra chances is a benefit for the Wolverines, including opportunities to push in transition, second chances on the glass or drawing fouls, and getting to the free-throw line against a team without much depth.

Play through Hunter Dickinson: Dickinson?s last two games have been a step in the right direction and he looks more like the All-American everyone expected. Michigan is getting him more touches, and he?s grown into more of a facilitator in the middle of the floor. He can perform in this matchup and start to build off of that recent momentum.

KenPom likes us 73-60.

Go blue !

Sorry about your Parents Lab. Such a hard thing putting down a family pet. Me and my wife had to do it last September 1st 2020 with Lucy our Australia Shepard mix who was 15.

We now have a almost a year old black lab mix 55% lab and 16% boerboel Briar dog plus a lot of other Mutts in her. My lord labs are energetic dogs.
Anyways Sorry for you again.

Last edited:
Go blue !

Sorry about your Parents Lab. Such a hard thing putting down a family pet. Me and my wife had to do it last September 1st 2020 with Lucy our Australia Shepard mix.

We now have a almost a year old black lab mix 55% lab and 16% boerboel Briar dog plus a lot of other Mutts in her. My lord labs are energetic dogs.
Anyways Orr you again.

Sorry about your Aussie. It's brutal saying goodbye to a beloved pet. Gracie, the lab, was my buddy. Huge dog that always thought she was a lap dog with me.

My husky has been getting lots of extra love since I got back home.

Sorry about your Aussie. It's brutal saying goodbye to a beloved pet. Gracie, the lab, was my buddy. Huge dog that always thought she was a lap dog with me.

My husky has been getting lots of extra love since I got back home.

My daughter adopted a golden Retriever when she was 8 years old named Gracie and she was the best dog. Had her till she was 13 years old. Gracie and Lucy were two old gals that hung out every now and then. Dogs are something.

My daughter adopted a golden Retriever when she was 8 years old named Gracie and she was the best dog. Had her till she was 13 years old. Gracie and Lucy were two old gals that hung out every now and then. Dogs are something.

Our Gracie was 13 as well

I just don't think Minnesota is that good. Not sure why we can't pull away yet. Guess I will walk the dog.

Minnesota's playing a very clean road game. Unless we get start turning them over they're gonna be right in this until the end.

I just don't think Minnesota is that good. Not sure why we can't pull away yet. Guess I will walk the dog.

No turnovers forced by our defense. So they haven't lost any offensive possessions, and in turn we haven't been able to get any easy fastbreak points.

Back