Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs MSU

You mean the walk ons?

Yes, and the scholarship players. Most teams walk-ons could put up more than 2 points in 4 and half minutes. I think Livers stayed in most of those just to pass the ball around so someone could score.

Now we just need to destroy their tourney chances on Sunday

Nope, according to the RCMB, they'll still get in with one win in the Big10 tournament. Also, apparently the game was decided by 2 crucial fouls earlier in the game. Aaaaand Howard really isn't the coach, its Phil Martell. Oh and Michigan never gets called for fouls and Franz is always flopping aaaaaand he was the one who did the hook and hold.

Bench fucking sucks they haven't scored one point since the starters left.

They will still be on the bench next year when the #1 recruiting class gets minutes before those scrubs. Still if they can ride the pine to a championship, more power to 'em.

They will still be on the bench next year when the #1 recruiting class gets minutes before those scrubs. Still if they can ride the pine to a championship, more power to 'em.

That wasn't my point, I just wanted them to get 70 or more to make the score look better.

Nope, according to the RCMB, they'll still get in with one win in the Big10 tournament. Also, apparently the game was decided by 2 crucial fouls earlier in the game. Aaaaand Howard really isn't the coach, its Phil Martell. Oh and Michigan never gets called for fouls and Franz is always flopping aaaaaand he was the one who did the hook and hold.

The earth is flat and all roads lead to the Denver airport!

I clicked on a couple of their game threads to see what they were saying.

To be fair, for every delusional take on the game, or their chances to win it, there were at least two other Spartans asking them what they were

smoking.

My favorite post was the guy who was like "One or two plays different, and this one would've come down to the wire" and someone responded something like "do you consider a 30-4 run to be 'one play'?"

To be fair, for every delusional take on the game, or their chances to win it, there were at least two other Spartans asking them what they were

smoking.

My favorite post was the guy who was like "One or two plays different, and this one would've come down to the wire" and someone responded something like "do you consider a 30-4 run to be 'one play'?"

All because of 1 foul in the first half

smoking.

Lol, I saw that one.

The poor souls at RCMP are mysteriously affected with UMDS. It’s, I’m afraid, incurable.

Back