Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs MSU

I forgot about rcmb! Probably haven't seen it in a year.

Recap of their thread...

Wagner flops
We're cheating
Howard is a bum and can't coach
The refs are cheating
Their own team stinks

Dickinson has had butterfingers the last couple games. I don't what the fuck is going on with him, but he is looking like John Teske.

I’ve been listening on the radio; just turned on the TV. Good to see that Hunter is having a big turnaround game.

I think in the last game, Dickinson was completely baffled by Cockburn, and as the big guy got taken away in the middle, the whole office sort of fell apart.

So hopefully the big kid will end up learning a lot from that experience.

Hey Isaiah I have a thought – how about letting some of your teammates shoot some unmakeable threes; don’t just hog them all?

Nice work boys had to fill in for somebody on my part time gig...can't wait to watch the dvr. Lots of fouls from what I heard on the radio.

Last edited:
Back