Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Nebraska

thewolverines24

Go Blue! Senior night with the early tip at 6:30 PM on FS1.

Posting this early since it will almost be tip time by the time I get home and get done walking the husky.

Big thanks to the seniors Simpson and Teske! Hope both have a great last outing at Crisler tonight!

Go Blue!

Not that it matters in the least but I’m surprised to see that Michigan it still is ranked after last week.

Cam Mack suspended for tonight. He's basically their entire offense.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

What was DDJ doing there? He faked coming out on the shooter. Pretty pointless.

The senior Teske panics throws ball away . Then misses a 10 footer on next possession. . Just awful get back defense on last 2 layups for Nebraska.

Underwhelming first half for Michigan only up 32-28. Up 18-10 . Out scored 18-14 the rest of the way.

Let's just forget that half bc it was terrible

Livers funk has continued. He is trying to hard to get a nba contract it looks like.

Disgusting. Out rebounded by Nebraska at half 24-18. What the heck is wrong with this group?

Back