Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Nebraska

Much better half. Glad they are winning big on senior night.

Last edited:
Second career double double for Livers after a slow first half start.

Good send off for Teske! Well deserved

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Simpson double double!

Awesome that JB came to see them on senior night

So happy the seniors went out with a W!

#1 seed SDSU was trailing #9 seed Air Force by 8 early second half and finished game on 40-19 run to win .

Tall task on senior night in Maryland with them having a shot to tie for regular season title.

Maryland's not exactly setting the world on fire right now. Their win at MSU was obviously really good, but they're last four home games have been struggles against Rutgers, Nebraska, Northwestern, and a loss to MSU. They beat Rutgers 56-51, Nebraska 72-70, and Northwestern 76-67.

It won't be easy, but it's not an insurmountable task.

Maryland's not exactly setting the world on fire right now. Their win at MSU was obviously really good, but they're last four home games have been struggles against Rutgers, Nebraska, Northwestern, and a loss to MSU. They beat Rutgers 56-51, Nebraska 72-70, and Northwestern 76-67.

It won't be easy, but it's not an insurmountable task.

So Maryland completely blows, is that what youre saying?

Back