Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs NW

Get the scrubs in JH. Get them some work.

Wagner has 14 points 10 rebounds 5 assist 2 steals and 5 blocks so far.

Its nice and all, but I want to beat State, OSU, Iowa, and Wisconsin and not just the teams that beat them.

We all do but in the big ten you can?t except to win every game. You can try. But this conference is so good and so tough.

So what is this other Columbia transfer? First I have heard that.

Look at the bench go nuts for Jace. This team would tackle a fucking German tank for Juwan.

Northwestern lead the big ten in three point shooting.

Only 5-18 tonight

Williams is going to be a monster rebounder if he keeps working hard under Howard I think.

Last edited:
It’s seems like Michigan has a lot of guys that can guard different spots.

Williams is going to be a monster rebounder if he keeps working hard under Howard I think.

One of the things recruiters continually brought up about him is his relentless motor. I think I have mentioned here before, but I hope his career numbers look like Jerome Williams at G'Town. Jerome did it in his first two years, but TW is going to need a bit more seasoning.

Hard to complain after 9-0. The team looks fantastic and I agree with everyone they are fun to watch. I can't even begin to express what a joy it is to FINALLY have a big man who can be such a commanding presence in the paint like Hunter has been and as a freshman to boot. Dickinson alone is reason to tune in.

However this is our first game against a ranked opponent. I'm glad we smacked them across the mouth, but I wanna see how we handle the next 5 games before really start comparing them to the best JB teams. Remember that road games really aren't what they used to be as well due to Covid. It's no longer such a tall task to ask a team to go into another team's gym and escape with a win like it was in years past.

Not trying to diminish anything this team is doing or can potentially do. Love watching them they are the one lone bright spot in my sports world right now.

Really good win by the team. It was a 2nd of 2 road game sequence for Northwestern.

Dickinson is not a 9th grader. He's been on fire so far this season. I hate to see if one of these ref crews decides to call a game tight and he has to sit for any period of time. Michigan will be in big trouble.

That said, dude needs to manscape some. He just looks sloppy out there.

Livers finally came alive in the 2nd half some. He and the team definitely need that to continue.

Every time i see someone type, "JH" I think Harbaugh...

Every single game on the schedule shapes up to be a tough game. There are no breaks in this big 10.

Really good win by the team. It was a 2nd of 2 road game sequence for Northwestern.

Dickinson is not a 9th grader. He's been on fire so far this season. I hate to see if one of these ref crews decides to call a game tight and he has to sit for any period of time. Michigan will be in big trouble.

That said, dude needs to manscape some. He just looks sloppy out there.

Livers finally came alive in the 2nd half some. He and the team definitely need that to continue.

Every time i see someone type, "JH" I think Harbaugh...

Every single game on the schedule shapes up to be a tough game. There are no breaks in this big 10.

I agree the big ten is going to be a true grind every darn game. No breaks on any Team’s schedule. You know I was just joking about that 9th grader pop. I am amazed at how polished he is as a freshman. Howard and assistant coaches Phil Martelli, Saddi Washington and Howard Eisley have done wonders with him and this whole team. I was really worried losing about losing Luke Yaklich But they have all done wonders. Btw Luke is the head coach at UIC and they are 5-2. Although last 4 games have been postponed or cancelled.

Do you think Hunter is headed toward a 1 and done ? This is really unexpected to me. I thought most of the freshman points would come from Jackson or Williams.

Last edited:
Back