Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs NW

Great half! I was worried about this game because of their wins over msu and osu. I love this team!

I’d have to look at the replay but Smith may have kept that foot on the ground.

I don't want to jinx the guy, but Wagner is finally becoming Vaaagner over the last 3 or 4 games. Its nice to see him come out if his funk.

Dickinson has 4 points.
Livers has 3 points.
Johns jr 2.
Smith 5
Brooks 9
Wagner 10.
Brown 10.

I don't want to jinx the guy, but Wagner is finally becoming Vaaagner over the last 3 or 4 games. Its nice to see him come out if his funk.

Lot of pressure on the young man. Not just for his expectations in this program, but also trying to create the basketball future he envisions. Probably got in his head a bit in the early going of this season.

We need to keep guarding the three line like they said. Make sure we flash a guy to the middle on that zone which they may have to come out of soon.

Minnesota looks good. I wonder If Howard looks at the wmu guy who transferred to Minnesota.

Livers can’t buy a basket those damn bunnies. 4 now.

Dickin$on man is he really a 9th grader

Back