Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs OSU

There are plenty of good ballhandlers/shooters you could pass it into. Just pass it into one of them.

osu should stop hitting contested threes now. i want to turn the TV off

I’ll tell you what… Coming off that almost a month layoff, beating two ranked rivals in their own backyard...That there that there is pretty good.

Last edited:
Could give it to you Dickinson, Brown, or Brooks

All 3 played great

I missed it. It sounded like it was a great game. I'm on nights and there wasn't any way I was getting up at 11. We had a crazy night and I was exhausted. I hope they have a replay later tonight.

I missed it. It sounded like it was a great game. I'm on nights and there wasn't any way I was getting up at 11. We had a crazy night and I was exhausted. I hope they have a replay later tonight.

Keep checking Big 10 network for their Big 10 Basketball in 60

It will take a day or 2 probably to get on there, since it was a CBS game, but they will have it

If i see it, i will post here, so you can catch it

Keep checking Big 10 network for their Big 10 Basketball in 60

It will take a day or 2 probably to get on there, since it was a CBS game, but they will have it

If i see it, i will post here, so you can catch it

Thanks!!

Back