Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs OSU

thewolverines24

12:30 PM ET on Fox.

KEYS
EJ Liddell: First meeting? 28 points on 8-17 shooting. Hunter had 17 pints on 7-17 shooting (3 TOs, 0 ASTs). Cannot lose this matchup so decisively again.

Branham: Averaging 16.8 PPG since the calendar hit 2022. Will any of our wing defenders give enough of a shit to stop him or will the low effort, piss poor communication defense continue?

March Madness or the WGAFT?: Let's give this section an "in their own words" and hear from the team (quotes after Thursday vs Iowa).

?Some days we?ll come in aggressive and on-point,? power forward Brandon Johns Jr. said. ?Other days we?ll come in lackadaisical and just play to get the game over with. We?ve just got to be on that consistent wave of just being ready to play, being ready to give all the energy and effort out there.?

"?I just don?t think we came to play,? Houstan said."

"?It?s well established that Eli (Brooks) is the leader,? Martelli said. ?But at this point in the year, you need some followers to step up, right? You can follow for a long time, but when somebody turns around and says, ?I need you? ? and it could be leading on the bus going to Ohio State, it could be leading in (saying), ?Hey, did you look at your film on your iPad??

We still have a really nice group of people in that room. I?m not sure that we have a hell-raiser in the room. If going into Sunday that has to be myself and Howard (Eisley) and Saddi (Washington), then that?s what we?ll do. But we have to have emotional commitment to the game. And calling it the way it is, we didn?t have emotional commitment to start the game."

"?It means that they?re a group of nice, young guys,? Martelli said. ?Nice being emphatic and young being emphatic. And I?m not talking about (numerical) age. There?s an emotional age that we need to increase across the board quickly.?

So which Michigan will show up? The one that wants to just get the game over with or the one who actually gives a shit about making March Madness? Let's go with the latter and get this road W.

GO BLUE!

It is way too soon for Michigans to start claiming bragging rights against the buckeyes in football.

Williams trying to keep the season alive. It's on life support with someone lightly tugging the plug

Guys are stepping up and playing really hard today! Defensive effort so far this half might be the best we've seen all season.

I see we have garbage refs as usual in Columbus. Fouls now 5 to 1 this half. That wasn?t a foul on John?s jr.

Back