Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs PSU

thewolverines24

Noon on BTN.

KEYS

Never play Jace Howard or Isaiah Barnes again: Neither are better than MAC level players.

Make open threes: It's actually not an insane idea. I've seen 4th graders do it on a regular basis.

BOTTOM LINE

Stop sucking. March Madness hopes are at death's door and loudly knocking to be welcomed in. It's past time to put together a winning streak. Close losses mean nothing.

Go Blue!

Seems to me that Hunter has got to figure out a way to go to the rim more forcefully when he gets the ball that deep down low.

Lmao
4:34.
Running errands Michigan cuts lead to 31-30.
I'm thinking sweet we have a shot.
Next time I look

31 seconds left till Half. Psu 49 michigan 30.
All I see is psu hitting threes .
Hey coach. Do you think you may want to play defense. Lol.

Lmao
4:34.
Running errands Michigan cuts lead to 31-30.
I'm thinking sweet we have a shot.
Next time I look

31 seconds left till Half. Psu 49 michigan 30.
All I see is psu hitting threes .
Hey coach. Do you think you may want to play defense. Lol.

There isn't much Juwan can do. The players refuse to communicate on D. They're a lost cause. I know that will always fail back to the coaching staff, but realistically some players are not reachable. We have too many that fit that description.

There isn't much Juwan can do. The players refuse to communicate on D. They're a lost cause. I know that will always fail back to the coaching staff, but realistically some players are not reachable. We have too many that fit that description.

Disagree T. This is squarely on the coach and staff for not getting the most out of guys. Lack of communication is laughable. What your saying is the players are not listening to Howard. That is a really bad sign.

Disagree T. This is squarely on the coach and staff for not getting the most out of guys. Lack of communication is laughable. What your saying is the players are not listening to Howard. That is a really bad sign.

Again, some players are selfish/not reachable. Doesn't matter if it's Phil Jackson, John Beilein, Chuck Daly, or Juwan giving the message.

Hunter held Michael Henn to 100% shooting and got dominated by him. Utah! Get me two! (whiskeys)

Back