Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Purdue

Got the W even with Williams having an extraordinary night!

Go Blue!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

When he hit That late shot clock 3 i thought we were cooked.. glad the kids rallied. Simpson played great down the stretch. He needs to keep attack the basket. Then as you pointed out to me his three will start falling again .

He he made that bunny hop three tonight. He made the same type shot against either MSU or Oregon and was called for traveling.

Last edited:
I had to get updates tonight. I'm on a new crew, so im going to have to ease into watching sporting events during work hours, lol.

Box score

Need to get Brooks to attack the basket also. He was 0-3 from three, and 2-6 overall. Maybe driving buckets will help him find his shot.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=401166159

Brooks has been much better this year, but the past two games he is 3/11 with 6 points. I wish it was not the case, but it appears he's going to continue to struggle against good defensive teams. He was 0/6 against L'ville.

He had a great game against UNC. They have a lot of length and those are typically the teams that give him trouble because he's an undersized 2. We need the UNC game version of Brooks far more often during B1G play.

Back