Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Purdue

Purdue's second leading scorer and best 3 shooter, Sasha Stefanovic, out tonight. Has covid. A little worried that they're going forward with this game.

A Purdue official says the school is confident Sasha Stefanovic's positive test is an isolated incident with limited spread and it's been almost 67 hours since anyone had contact with Stefanovic (Tuesday, 11 pm).

Incubation period is 2-14 days, so 67 hours doesn't really make me feel any better about this.

So why are we being called for the ticky tacky fouls but not Purdue

7-2 so far ?

Yeah I'm not usually tough on refs, but there was lots of drives and tough play in the lane where we didn't get a call. Oh well.

Purdue's been a second half team cannot go to sleep on them whatsoever.

Sloppy start to 2nd half. Rotation on the 3's needs to tighten up. Stop the dumb turnovers and stop missing bunnies.

Last edited:
I have gamecast open. Looks like the refs decided to take this one over. every single play-by-play update comes with a foul. or at least it seems like that.

lay up
foul
missed jumper
foul
rebound
foul
steal
foul
missed layup
foul
made layup

foul.