Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Purdue

Nah, I don?t think so either. They just weren?t perfect.

They turned the ball over a little bit, and allowed a few too many second chance opportunity.

Livers says they turn the ball over a little from pushing the pace - I guess that?s to be expected.

Howard was a bit upset about the second chance opportunities.

Our own big guns Bob is pretty good at noticing all the mistakes.

All I noticed tonight was home cooking foul calls, and some sloppy turnovers. Weirdly the game was pretty comfortable win. I?m getting to giddy about this team. Turns the ball over 14 times and still spanks a 11-5 team on the road.

It doesn’t matter a lot, but - it looks a little better for M of OSU beats Wisky.

Is that what we want? Does our hatred for OSU cause it to spill over onto the basketball court?

Or do we not really even care?

It doesn?t matter a lot, but - it looks a little better for M of OSU beats Wisky.

Is that what we want? Does our hatred for OSU cause it to spill over onto the basketball court?

Or do we not really even care?

I care, but I hate Wisconsin basketball to a very near level of OSU. Because of that, I'm good with OSU helping our lead in the standings a bit.

I care, but I hate Wisconsin basketball to a very near level of OSU. Because of that, I'm good with OSU helping our lead in the standings a bit.

what helps Michigan in the standings?

if it is equal, then root for OSU to lose...always

what helps Michigan in the standings?

if it is equal, then root for OSU to lose...always

Anyway, the hated Buckeyes came through and defeated championship challenging Badgers.

After the disappointing first loss of the season, a very good turnaround week for our conquering heroes in the B1G.

Back