Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Purdue

I sure hope our coaching staff finds some players for next season.

Purdue will get another great seed in the ncaa. Will they advance to a final four ?

Only Purdues 2 win in last 9 try?s at Michigan. What a disappointing season.

Desperately needed Jett.

T-Will, Jace, Barnes, and Reed provided nothing tonight.

I've watched spates of what seems to be the present state of Michigan basketball. I'm reminded of the pickup games I played at the IM Bldg and the Coliseum.

The actual intramural games I played in the intramural league were far more structured than this brand of Michigan basketball, which is amoeba-like in form, and about as intelligently executed.

And there's not even a need to place the team under a microscope to see it.

I've watched spates of what seems to be the present state of Michigan basketball. I'm reminded of the pickup games I played at the IM Bldg and the Coliseum.

The actual intramural games I played in the intramural league were far more structured than this brand of Michigan basketball, which is amoeba-like in form, and about as intelligently executed.

And there's not even a need to place the team under a microscope to see it.

Yeah.

Seems like we're just squandering talent; when coaching is the problem, it's tough to expect an improvement regardless of who is on the floor.

The line is trending in the wrong direction under Juwan.

Back