Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Purdue

thewolverines24

Michigan heads to West Lafayette tonight to face Purdue (9 PM, Peacock) and is a 17.5-point underdog.

There are no keys to the game as we have no hopes of winning without Dug.

Bottom Line

Expect Edey to go for about 40 points and 20 rebounds while we lose by 30 points or so. Who cares about the KenPom projection? No one.

Go Blue! Going to need a miracle.

Michigan heads to West Lafayette tonight to face Purdue (9 PM, Peacock) and is a 17.5-point underdog.

There are no keys to the game as we have no hopes of winning without Dug.

Bottom Line

Expect Edey to go for about 40 points and 20 rebounds while we lose by 30 points or so. Who cares about the KenPom projection? No one.

Go Blue! Going to need a miracle.

It's not that hopeless. during a timeout someone from our team should hold up a sign that says "Win The Game" so the players know to win the game.

I didn't realize we were at the bottom of the conference standings.

yuck.

Looking at our remaining schedule, we could finish worse than 10-22 (Beilein's 1st season, and the worst in program history)... which is even more pathetic considering the talent on this team, vs. the talent on that team

Oh that?s right.

Purdue is ranked #2 and the game is on the road.

I guess a good game to be on Peacock.

Already ugly.

Ugly from the get go, as opposed to the typical ugly second half collapse.

Our guys could sure use Dug tonight.

Getting crushed . Nice work Howard. Not sure if Howard will ever turn it around again .
Hope so. Just not holding my breath. No need to watch . I tuned in and it was 39-23 Purdue. So I turned it off. .

Getting crushed . Nice work Howard. Not sure if Howard will ever turn it around again .
Hope so. Just not holding my breath. No need to watch . I tuned in and it was 39-23 Purdue. So I turned it off. .

Do you have Peacock?

Yes . They are down 70-46. With 11 ish left. It?s over.

I?d rather watch the lions replay on nfl network and YouTube videos. lol

Maybe Jim can take Juwan with him as a going away present to us loyal fans who never gave up on him, even during the lowest times.

Well I have not given up on Howard but man the team sure isn?t very good and not fun to watch. Hopefully he can turn it around but if I was him he should step down. He has a perfect out. His heart operation.

Last edited:
Purdue almost drops a 100 spot on JH?s defense.

Final 99-67 . Yikes.

Back