Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Rutgers

This win put us back in sagarin's Top 10, @ #8, with the 3rd overall toughest SOS, by his metric.

2nd highest ranked B10 team, after Maryland.

Wow, looking over our schedule is reassuring... no bad losses really. Maybe our worst loss was @ home to OSU, and that ending was sketchy as hell, and we also didn't have Livers.

We're improving as a team. and assuming Livers can return and stay healthy down the stretch we should play up to our potential as a top team in the conference.

The remaining schedule is tough though... @Purdue, Wisconsin, @OSU, Nebraska, @Maryland.

This win put us back in sagarin's Top 10, @ #8, with the 3rd overall toughest SOS, by his metric.

2nd highest ranked B10 team, after Maryland.

MICHIGAN is by far the BEST 17-9 team in the country. The BigTen is ridiculous in terms of parity, too.

Illinois might disagree. They are also 17-9 and beat UM twice ;)

You are right about the parity.

I was seeing what it's like to be an SEC football fan! And we should have taken them at their place, but you're right about the tie breaker. It's funny because my son asked what place M was in and we looked the other weekend and only NW and NU were below in the standings.

Now there are six and UM is 0.5 game out of 3rd place behind only MD and PSU (wft, btw...? psu?!)

Worse loss was at Minnesota in my opinion who is 6-9 and 12-13. Michigan had a 65-64 lead with 3:22 left too! Livers missed this game to. At the time Michigan fell to 11-5 and Minnesota went to 9-7. Start of Um 4 game losing streak.

Last edited:
Back