Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Rutgers

Box score
Rutgers 3/12 from three.
Michigan 5/16 from three.

Turnovers
Rutgers 3
Michigan 11 (most in that long drought)

Michigan 41 rebounds
Rutgers 29 rebounds.

Wagner 20/7 and 3 assists
Hunter 10/8
Livers 7/6 3 assists and 3 blocks
Brooks 4 points 3rebounds and 4 assists.
Smith 12 points only 1 assists.

Bench
Brown 6/4
Davis 7/6
Johns jr 5

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=401263362

Last edited:
First game I've watched this year.

Hooray for me.

Hooray for school.

The team just needs get their rhythm and timing back. Hopefully, it's back by Sunday, or at least most of it..

This team is damn good and I would like everyone to remember, Gonzaga is 51-2 over the past 2 seasons. We are one of those losses. And if I'm recalling correctly, last years team is the same as this years. Our team this year is better than our team last year by a lot. If we do indeed meet up, I like our chances.

The team just needs get their rhythm and timing back. Hopefully, it's back by Sunday, or at least most of it..

This team is damn good and I would like everyone to remember, Gonzaga is 51-2 over the past 2 seasons. We are one of those losses. And if I'm recalling correctly, last years team is the same as this years. Our team this year is better than our team last year by a lot. If we do indeed meet up, I like our chances.

We didn't just beat Gonzaga last year, we ran them off the floor in the 2nd half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAGR4OURm8o&t=5s

I miss Simpson and Teske. I liked those two.

That was a fun tournament. The highlight of my Thanksgiving trip, where I spent 3 days in bed with the FUCKING FLU.

I miss Simpson and Teske. I liked those two.

That was a fun tournament. The highlight of my Thanksgiving trip, where I spent 3 days in bed with the FUCKING FLU.

I liked both players. I don't miss them, though

Simpson was extremely limited on the offensive end and had a lot of trouble with free throws.

Teske was too in love with his 22% 3 point shot. I hated that little bow and arrow thing he did. He would camp out at the 3 point line way too much for my liking. I, also, think JB's offense of having Teske jack up 3's and having Poole stand in the corner was one of the reasons that he went pro early.

When I consider that Smith replaced Simpson and DIckinson replaced Teske, I'm happy with the situation. I consider both upgrades.

Back