Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Rutgers

This rule needs to be scrapped. You should not be able to call a timeout after a bucket. You no longer have possession. It doesn't make any sense.

Dickinson having a bad game. He's a pretty sure-handed guy and he's a total butterfingers today. Hopefully he can find his handle before Sunday @OSU.

Dickinson having a bad game. He's a pretty sure-handed guy and he's a total butterfingers today. Hopefully he can find his handle before Sunday @OSU.

Maybe the refs will call a couple fouls when guys are raking his arms.

I won't get my hopes up.

Livers a off game, Hunter a Off game, brooks a off game. Team pretty sloppy down the stretch and still up 11 late.

Livers should have passed the ball on the break. Easy layup.

It’s a win but I can see why everyone has Baylor and Gonzaga ahead of the pack by a large margin.

Again Rutgers is pretty decent, and with 3 of our starters not playing very good and we still won by 7 to 10 points.

It feels like Brown and Smith have been here years. I wish we had them 3 more years.

Back