Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Rutgers

thewolverines24

7 PM ET on BTN.

Michigan doesn?t have Juwan Howard, Moussa Diabate and Terrance Williams but it still has Hunter Dickinson and is playing at home. Dickinson was very good in the first meeting ? 25 points on 10-of-16 shooting ? and he should have the opportunity to dominate inside once again. If Dickinson controls the game, Michigan has a chance.

This is also a spot where Michigan could desperately use a bounceback shooting performance from Caleb Houstan. Michigan shot 3-of-14 on catch-and-shoot threes in Piscataway and Houstan was 1-of-8 despite several very open looks. A bit of home shooting would go a long way to kick off this pivotal homestand.

KenPom likes the Wolverines, 70-64, and gives Phil Martelli a 71% chance at picking up his first win as acting head coach. The gambling world is a little less confident, with the spread pushed down to 5 points.

GO BLUE!

My god. Can we find anyone who can hit a damn 3. It is madding how poor we shoot.

I just won?t understand what?s wrong with everyone?s shot ?we are not even close.

Finally Houstan hits one.

Come on guys talk to each other it?s freaking late February.

Hey coach This lineup can?t score

Brooks is 2 for 6 and 0-2 from three. We really need some scoring from him.

No one is stopping Harper or McConnell .

We just can?t stop the drive.

Sigh.

Give the damn ball to a guard BJ. My we are just a dumb team.

Back