Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs San Diego State

Brooks is playing like shit again. Forcing stuff

Last edited:
I just don?t get Howard . Team was playing great up 28-18 and he makes wholesale changes in his lineup and the lead disappeared.

We hit 6 threes and are only up 2 points.

Stick with this lineup till fouls trouble happens.

Hopefully they can hold on. Be on my phone for the 2nd half sadly.

Brooks is playing like shit again. Forcing stuff

Name another starter who has scored in double figures every game this season.

Eli struggled that half, but SDSU does that to a lot of good players. Their D is really tough.

I just don?t get Howard . Team was playing great up 28-18 and he makes wholesale changes in his lineup and the lead disappeared.

We hit 6 threes and are only up 2 points.

Stick with this lineup till fouls trouble happens.

Still testing lineups because of all the new and inexperienced pieces. Have to try to get guys ready to contribute during the conference season. Unfortunately it's causing really rough moments.

Flipped over to check in on the Big 12 championship and they're doing the Dr Pepper tuition giveaway. The crowd booed the guy when they announced he wanted to use the money for medical school. Booed him again when he won.

Our country is so fucking stupid.

Still testing lineups because of all the new and inexperienced pieces. Have to try to get guys ready to contribute during the conference season. Unfortunately it's causing really rough moments.

Not blending very well. Significant lack of cohesion. Maybe a whole lot of high school stars and not enough people who can adjust to being role players?

Not blending very well. Significant lack of cohesion. Maybe a whole lot of high school stars and not enough people who can adjust to being role players?

I think it's more adjusting to this level and guys you're still working with to get your on-court chemistry where it needs to be.

Last edited:
Back