Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Tennessee

Michigan had no business winning this game, lol. I'll take it!!!!

This is not all that true . We out tough them down the stretch.
Williams 7 points big difference.
Over came no Jones .

Sec basketball! Lol

Last edited:
This is not all that true . We out tough them down the stretch.
Williams 7 points big difference.
Over came no Jones .

Sec basketball! Lol

Tennessee missed a lot of wide open shots down the stretch. Michigan was constantly out of position. They made us pay for it at the end of 1st half. Missed their given chances down the stretch. That's why my thoughts are what they are.

Tennessee missed a lot of wide open shots down the stretch. Michigan was constantly out of position. They made us pay for it at the end of 1st half. Missed their given chances down the stretch. That's why my thoughts are what they are.

And we didn?t miss a lot of wide open shots. I get what you are saying but one team was more clutch then the other. Glad it was us.

Women advanced. Now on to the hockey B1G championship game. Damn, Michigan is a sports school!

Eli Brooks first player in Michigan basketball history to make 4 sweet 16?s.

Hunters 48 points sim first 2 NCAA games is the most since Howard?s 1994 totals

Looking at a bunch of YouTube streamers on the game the shot
Everyone is talking about is the Brooks sky hook.

Obviously hate MSU, but please God, beat Puke and send Krysilshitski into retirement.

I wouldn't hold my breath. This is the most unwatchable msu team in the izzo era. I've quit watching the game mid way through at least 6-7 times this year. Watching our wings stand in the corner and do nothing while the pg/bigs run into each other in the 2 man game is too cringe for me. I'm just glad the big ten wasn't a complete embarrassment again.

I wouldn't hold my breath. This is the most unwatchable msu team in the izzo era. I've quit watching the game mid way through at least 6-7 times this year. Watching our wings stand in the corner and do nothing while the pg/bigs run into each other in the 2 man game is too cringe for me. I'm just glad the big ten wasn't a complete embarrassment again.

I watched less Big Ten basketball than usual this year, and almost no Non-big ten basketball, so I have no idea how good Duke is.

I think the Big Ten is WAY underrated though, because they all beat eachother up. The Tournament is a different ballgame though now

I watched less Big Ten basketball than usual this year, and almost no Non-big ten basketball, so I have no idea how good Duke is.

I think the Big Ten is WAY underrated though, because they all beat eachother up. The Tournament is a different ballgame though now

I thought the same thing last year about the big ten until 8 of the 9 teams got knocked out the first weekend.

Back