Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UNLV

My takeaways -

Diabate needs to learn how to shoot free throws before the end of the game. Other than that, this guy is a monster and should play over BJJ.

Permiter defense has been bad all year so far

Houstan has confidence issues if his shots aren't falling

Kobe Bufkin needs to play more. Good things happen when he's in the game.

2 years ago, If you told me Eli brooks would be this team's best overall player in 2021, I'd think we would be one of the worst teams in the conference.

Terrence Williams should never go past the 3pt line again.

Severe chemistry problems on this team and it starts with our point guard. Even if he's a good player, he's pointing the finger at his team mates every time he turns it over.

So much talent on this team. I think until February or early March, we might be a roller coaster team but there's too much talent and players that want to win. It will get figured out.

Jones is a huge issue. His tempo needs to be more in sync with his teammates.

Back