Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UNLV

Damn. Mariah Carey has kind of gotten fat.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAkMkVFwAoo

She good.
v2SsUob1LAEig1158

Seems like a lot of teams are going to give us heart attacks. We can?t seem to get back to back stops many times. Maybe it will be in the next few minutes.

Take your time Diabate and use the backboard. He is so athletic. Man I hope he stays a few years .

Last edited:
Yes tinsel. I am here. And even I am tired

It crossed my mind to drive to Vegas to this event, but the wife and I are actually traveling to Ann Arbor for Thanksgiving this year - it?s the first time in a lot of years - and it was just too much.

We are visiting my cousins in Saline, whom I think you?ve met a time or two. We?ve done Thanksgiving together pretty much all our lives often on since we were kids, but again this is going to be the first time in a while.

I was wondering. A lot of people from all over here

Safe travels to Michigan

I am going to Bakersfield. Have t seen my cousins since Thanksgiving 2 years ago

Williams now 0-3 from three and has missed a few recently. He needs to get in closer to the rim.

Coaches changed T-Will's FT routine. Very smart. He was practically shooting from his shins in his former routine.

Same thing happened against sh late. Struggled to get rebounds late off missed shots.

Back