Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Wisconsin

When was the last time we had this many blocks? Wow.

We are not the best until we beat the best, but I wish someone would remind the experts who in fact beat Gonzaga last year and how much better this team is than last years.

Could we not have all subs in when there is still 3 min left? I want domination!!!!!

Last edited:
First team in history of Ncaa basketball to beat 3 ranked teams by 19+ points. Not sure if it’s three in a row or just three.

Last edited:
Nice to see Davis come back so he and John’s Jr. can help spell Hunter.

Wagner double double 15/10 , 1 assist, 4 steals, 1 block.
Livers 13 points 6 rebounds, 3 assist, 3 blocks.
Smith 16 points , 6 assists, 2 rebounds.
Hunter 12 points 6 rebounds, 3 blocks.

Last edited:
Check out this from the Florida game .

Florida uses 14-0 run at the end to down Ole Miss 72-63
— Colin Castleton scored 21 points, grabbed a career-high 10 rebounds with a career-high seven blocked shots and Florida ended its two-game skid by beating Mississippi 72-63 on Tuesday night.

And are still being outscored 33-18 in the second half lol.

It?s sub time I think.

Come on, Bob. UW scored in garbage time. Michigan was up by 40 and relaxed. It happens. Everything that happened after that didn't matter. There was no way UW was going to come back

Michigan looked great!!

The 2 teams went toe to toe for 15 minutes and then Michigan ran them off the court.

UW was exhausted by then. They couldn't keep the pace and tempo that Michigan played with. Then 3 minutes after halftime, they were again exhausted, even after a 20 minute rest.

Great D! Great O! Great coaching! Very good conditioning!

Hunter had a subpar game for him and MIchigan still looked great. That is great to see.

8 road games still to play and many rough games ahead, but this team is looking good!!

Last edited:
Come on, Bob. UW scored in garbage time. Michigan was up by 40 and relaxed. It happens. Everything that happened after that didn't matter. There was no way UW was going to come back

H.
You missed the context of what I was saying. Tinsel said

?Wisconsin cut that to 30 pretty quick? Not the time to get cocky?.

Then I replied at the time

And we are still out scoring them 33-18 Lol.

I wanted the subs in early . Tinsel didn?t want us to get cocky.

Back