Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Houston agrees on 5yr deal

coel73

Per tim twentyman

Don't know specifics yet, but it's pretty sweet that we kept him. I'm assuming that drafting milliner is out now, they'll take their chances with bentley on the other side, and go DE in the draft with the 5 pick

Per tim twentyman

Don't know specifics yet, but it's pretty sweet that we kept him. I'm assuming that drafting milliner is out now, they'll take their chances with bentley on the other side, and go DE in the draft with the 5 pick

I think I rather have Milliner ;-)

Per tim twentyman

I would assume that's the case....I think they know Milliner won't be there at 5.

Houston was the best option for them. Glad they made the move.

We're all excited about the signing but we still haven't improved from last year so I'll hold off on guarantee more than 4 wins.

Anwar Richardson's twitter:

#Lions CB Chris Houston said, "I re-signed because of the coaches, the team, the defense and the contract was pretty cool."

sweet :D I don't think Bentley will be on the other side. if milliner is there I bet we take him. I almost think bartell would start over Bentley if the roster doesn't improve any. I bet we get a cb in rds 1 or 2 though. its still a weak position for us. so glad Houston came back though.

Last edited:
Are they afraid to let backus go? No better way to learn to play LT in the NFL than actually play LT.

Definitely not afraid just being logical. if you let backus go then you have a hole at rg and have to waste another pick. This way makes more sense.

Last edited:
Definitely not afraid just being logical. if you let backus go then you have a hole at rg and have to waste another pick. This way makes more sense.

From what I understand Reiff will be at RG with crap and crap2 will be at RT.

If they go Fisher, Backus needs to go.

My dream scenario is that Margus Hunt is sitting there in round #2 and we can get him to line up next to Suh and Fairley and opposite Willie Young. That would be a crazy front four to have to contend with.

My dream scenario is that Margus Hunt is sitting there in round #2 and we can get him to line up next to Suh and Fairley and opposite Willie Young. That would be a crazy front four to have to contend with.

Hell, maybe damontre Moore will be there.

Back