Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Houston and Lions working on a 3yr deal

If you're going to CONTINUOUSLY make jokes......at least come up with SOMETHING original guys. (Dalton, zyxt).

That same shit just isn't funny anymore.

We are just mirroring what the Lions do...they do the same things over and over so the jokes are made over and over.

If you think about it the joke is on us...we are the ones that still follow this pathitic franchise!

everyone has a different sense of humor booger, sorry that you have repressed yours due to the pathetic choices the lions have made previously. the only reason you don't find it funny is because the truth hurts.

There will be someone good at 5 so its all good.
I hope so. I keep thinking Fisher is gonna be our guy there. We're looking at Fox/Hilliard as RT and Reiff as LT right now if Backus doesn't come back. We're also down a guard and have to start thinking about replacing Raiola soon. As bad as the secondary is, it might make more sense to grab an OL and protect Matty Moneybags from getting killed.

I hope so. I keep thinking Fisher is gonna be our guy there. We're looking at Fox/Hilliard as RT and Reiff as LT right now if Backus doesn't come back. We're also down a guard and have to start thinking about replacing Raiola soon. As bad as the secondary is, it might make more sense to grab an OL and protect Matty Moneybags from getting killed.

I keep hearing Fox/Hillard at RT with Reiff at RG. Assuming Backus is still here. If he gets release that will change of course.

Fisher would be perfect

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
So Detroit Lions bag their first free agent of the day, CB Chris Houston.

everyone has a different sense of humor booger, sorry that you have repressed yours due to the pathetic choices the lions have made previously. the only reason you don't find it funny is because the truth hurts.

No, the reason I don't find it funny is because the SAME joke has been made 3984 time by you, cheeno and hughes.

Get over it already.

You guys all act like bitter ex girlfriends.

I LOVE the Lions.....have been a fan my entire life.....I just happen to be a well adjusted person and don't feel like they OWE me anything.....just like any other corporation doesn't OWE me anything.

I will root for them no matter what. What is pathetic is that you guys do nothing but bash them but continue to call yourself fans. LOL. THAT is pathetic.

No, the reason I don't find it funny is because the SAME joke has been made 3984 time by you, cheeno and hughes.

Get over it already.

I LOVE the Lions.....have been a fan my entire life.....I just happen to be a well adjusted person and don't feel like they OWE me anything.....just like any other corporation doesn't OWE me anything.

I will root for them no matter what. What is pathetic is that you guys do nothing but bash them but continue to call yourself fans. LOL. THAT is pathetic.

They are the product and you are the consumer. Their product has been terrible for the past 30 years (except for Barry Sanders). Some fans sit back and blindly support the product which is their choice. Other fans complain which is their choice. Some (like myself) will complain, make fun of them and refuse to spend a dime on games, merchandise, etc. until they put a good product on the field. That is my choice.

They are the product and you are the consumer. Their product has been terrible for the past 30 years (except for Barry Sanders). Some fans sit back and blindly support the product which is their choice. Other fans complain which is their choice. Some (like myself) will complain, make fun of them and refuse to spend a dime on games, merchandise, etc. until they put a good product on the field. That is my choice.

THAT'S MY POINT. You ABSOLUTELY have the right to feel that way. They have put a terrible product on the field for a long time. I will never argue that.

However, if we werent talking about football.....would you keep buying a product you hated? If you couldn't stand Monster energy drinks......would you keep buying them and pissing and moaning about it again and again and again and again and again........

Or would you choose to buy something else??

Seems like you, Cheeno and Hughes should buy something else.

In NO WAY am I saying you have to be happy with what the Lions have done.....im not.....but because I am CHOOSING to keep rooting for them (or "buying" their product) it seems much more productive not to piss and moan like a whiney little 4 year old girl not getting their way.

You three are the guy that buys the Monster EVERY DAY at the store, brings it to work, and CONTINUOUSLY tells everyone how bad it is. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......

Like I said.....pathetic!!

THAT'S MY POINT. You ABSOLUTELY have the right to feel that way. They have put a terrible product on the field for a long time. I will never argue that.

However, if we werent talking about football.....would you keep buying a product you hated? If you couldn't stand Monster energy drinks......would you keep buying them and pissing and moaning about it again and again and again and again and again........

Or would you choose to buy something else??

Seems like you, Cheeno and Hughes should buy something else.

In NO WAY am I saying you have to be happy with what the Lions have done.....im not.....but because I am CHOOSING to keep rooting for them (or "buying" their product) it seems much more productive not to piss and moan like a whiney little 4 year old girl not getting their way.

You three are the guy that buys the Monster EVERY DAY at the store, brings it to work, and CONTINUOUSLY tells everyone how bad it is. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......

Like I said.....pathetic!!

But I don't spend a penny on this team. I don't go to any games and I don't buy any merchandise. I follow them and hope they turn the product around. That is my choice....just like some other people would rather blindly follow this team, rooting them on and spending their hard earned $ on tickets and merchandise while they make the same mistakes over and over and over and over again.

But I don't spend a penny on this team. I don't go to any games and I don't buy any merchandise. I follow them and hope they turn the product around. That is my choice....just like some other people would rather blindly follow this team, rooting them on and spending their hard earned $ on tickets and merchandise while they make the same mistakes over and over and over and over again.

By watching the games, you are "buying" the product.

You gotta understand that.

What? I haven't been to a game in awhile but "blindly follow"? Dude, we don't pick the team, the team picks us. You root, and regardless how much someone bitches you continue to root. Its called being a football fan.

Get over it already.

hey booger, gtfoutta here with this BS already. stop acting like you are some ultra-over-the-top Lions fan who supports the Lions better than everyone else. i've often been the biggest kool-aid drinker on this board and before when it was the espn board, you have absolutely nothing on me.

using a player drafted in R1 so far outside his position deserves to be ridiculed for years. you don't like it, then feel free to stop coming to the sight. this is something that will follow the team for years, on par with Millen's ineptitude. if you don't see that, that is your problem, not ours.

What? I haven't been to a game in awhile but "blindly follow"? Dude, we don't pick the team, the team picks us. You root, and regardless how much someone bitches you continue to root. Its called being a football fan.

The team picks us? I follow the Lions because they are closest in proximity to where I live. I don't get upset when they lose. Nothing they do on a weekend impacts my life at all. I just follow the team. Maybe some "fans" are too invested in their teams.

Back