Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How about some Wayne St Love

MichChamp02 said:
hey Tinsel,

do you think we could play in this game? you could be fullback, and I'll be the tailback

Maybe but my bones would hurt a lot afterward I think.

Meanwhile looks like we may have a regular barn burner shaping up here...

Don't they have personal fouls in D II?

Meanwhile what is up with the announcer and his CEE-ment?

whoa! how do you run that far out of bounds? there's a goddam steel bench there dude, don't run in to it!

I wonder what the black dudes on Pittsburg State feel about the mascot being the Gorillas...

and the school is called PITTSBURGH State, but it's in Kansas?? How the hell does that make sense?

I'm not liking this at ALL

There's a Pittsburgh in Michigan too, near Lansing.

Meanwhile wSU ain't playing so good...

why are they calling plays like it's late in the game and they're desperate? just run the ball. your QB can't throw that far.

I think WSU's run may be over. A great season for them and a hell of a run in the playoffs.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
wheels002 said:
I think WSU's run may be over. A great season for them and a hell of a run in the playoffs.

Not so fast my friend!

I know they scored just as I posted that lol. WSU keeps making mistake after mistake but lets hope they can keep it together.

Good game, I didn't like the officiating but the bad calls went both ways. Good first showing to the playoffs

WSU played good for a quarter then it all fell apart.. to many turnovers and blocked kicks.. But the biggest turn-around came when the Warriors were up 14-13 toward the later part of the second quarter. First and goal from the 5 yard line they fail to convert and then the damn FG gets blocked for a td.. Ten point swing. Then they go 3 and out and the Gorillas get the ball back and score right before halftime to may it 27-14 at half.... Plus what was up with all the missed personal foul calls... First drive that running back for WSU was over 5 feet out of bounds when he was shoved into the bench. Bam gone for the day. They also lost their top receiver on a punt because he was filling in for the hurt Running back.. Still with all that crap the Warriors regrouped and cut the lead to 27-21 with five minutes to go and all of their timeouts. But Give the Gorillas credit on second down they play faked and went deep and bam... forst and goal at the five.... Game over a few plays later. To many mistakes doomed the warriors but still I had a rooting intrest with GVSU out....

Back