Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How come you guys didn?t turn the thread Micchamp started, the ?How come you guys??

tinselwolverine

Aren?t playing on Saturday?? threadinto the official game thread?

It seemed like a perfectly reasonable thread to turn into the game thread.

Last edited:
The fact that moderators troll on this forum is why the tigers board is a ghost town. Think it's time some of you old twats step aside

The fact that moderators troll on this forum is why the tigers board is a ghost town. Think it's time some of you old twats step aside

What does anything that happens on MSU/UM boards effect the Tiger board?

You yourself razz on the M board often; I?m not bothered, I usually find it funny.

Is it possible that the Tiger board is a ?ghost town? because the Tigers are, I don?t know, just not that good?

Also, the thread MichChamp started was probably conceptually the most stupid and dumb thread idea ever?so much so that it is brilliantly humorous for its sheer idiocy.

Not unlike a Kevin Smith movie.

Whom ironically I just saw portraying himself on a classic episode of the Big Bang Theory.

Which was also conceptually brilliant in its stupidity, idiocy and dumbness.

Last edited:
successful_troll.jpg

Back