Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How do we finish the season?

that guy will probably be good, but his loss wont really affect us. We are so deep at runningback and if ht didnt want to come here, then its probably better that we didnt get that guy. With a logjam at the position already, we may as well use that scholarship elsewhere. I'm sure he will be good, but the timing doesnt fit. We have a real fast runningback coming in next year, he wasnt rated very high, but in the video clips he looks pretty good to me.

spartansncaachamps said:
that guy will probably be good, but his loss wont really affect us. We are so deep at runningback and if ht didnt want to come here, then its probably better that we didnt get that guy. With a logjam at the position already, we may as well use that scholarship elsewhere. I'm sure he will be good, but the timing doesnt fit. We have a real fast runningback coming in next year, he wasnt rated very high, but in the video clips he looks pretty good to me.

Were not as deep as we once were. Along with McCall we also lost Onaje Miller, who I believe was the only RB in the last class of recruits. Next year Baker, Caper and Bell will be SR's and Hill and Langford will be RS sophmores. I think this year we have got verbals from 2 RB's. So after next year we will have Hill and Langford and whatever we get from this years class. Losing the opportunity with McCall and Miller will hurt. They were the only RB's with size we had coming in. Langord and Hill are both small and I believe our other recruits fit the same mold. We will be without a Bell type RB unless we can get a recruit who will start right away.

greenandwhite95 said:
spartansncaachamps said:

Were not as deep as we once were. Along with McCall we also lost Onaje Miller, who I believe was the only RB in the last class of recruits. Next year Baker, Caper and Bell will be SR's and Hill and Langford will be RS sophmores. I think this year we have got verbals from 2 RB's. So after next year we will have Hill and Langford and whatever we get from this years class. Losing the opportunity with McCall and Miller will hurt. They were the only RB's with size we had coming in. Langord and Hill are both small and I believe our other recruits fit the same mold. We will be without a Bell type RB unless we can get a recruit who will start right away.

Bell is a sophomore....he has 2 years left.

Back