Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How Many MGoBrian Board Members

I think I've been getting worse instead of better at internetting over the years. At least I didn't take the loyalty bait.

maybe there's like a lodge you can go to, where you can work on it? Like a sabbatical.

When someone tries to troll me, I say to myself "not going to dignify that with a response" and don't respond.

Couldn't of said it any better . You can tell there are a lot of young kids over there. Can't spell worth a shit, either.

that explains a lot.

I was thinking we do need some younger blood here... it's important to recruit new talent, or the board will stagnate. The trick is striking the right balance, accommodating young posters with their new & stupid ideas, versus the older posters who have wisdom, judgment, and old & stupid ideas.

maybe there's like a lodge you can go to, where you can work on it? Like a sabbatical.

When someone tries to troll me, I say to myself "not going to dignify that with a response" and don't respond.

My wife would love that. "I'm going on sabbatical to develop my ability to better participate in message board threads. Yeah, I know I STILL haven't taken you to Mackinac Island, but this is really important."

My wife would love that. "I'm going on sabbatical to develop my ability to better participate in message board threads. Yeah, I know I STILL haven't taken you to Mackinac Island, but this is really important."

tell her Mackinac Island is overrated anyway.

Wasn't Roundtree the guy that got tackled on the 1 by Illinois, they promptly shut Michigan down on 4 tries, came back won the game, and caused the current program tailspin?

That Roundtree?

Yes that roundtree. Hungry was a huge supporter of his.

I prefer to remember Roy Roundtree for this:

roy-roundtree-clutch-catch-NW-thumb-400x265-126954.jpg

or this:

Lopresti-Michigan-has-Notre-Dame-feeling-blue-4BCGFHE-x-large.jpg

LOL ... saw some 'poll' that asked your Favorite M player and it listed as choices:

Robinson
Woodson
Kovacs
Hemingway
Long

LOL

What about Jack Kennedy?

I have never posted over there nor do I have a account. You guys are my lone source of information.

Meh he had his moments but he still wasn't reliable and no break away speed. Disappeared his senior year.

I can think of at least one other famous Wolverine who wore the #21 jersey...

I post over on mgoblog every now and then. There is some good info over there, but you do have to parse through the BS. I look for information about happenings and notsomuch for the opinion stuff.

I like the board itself and the content and links fine, I'm just talking about the message board community. Agree on the opinion, but that's what opinion is and Brian has done an impressive job building what he has

I can think of at least one other famous Wolverine who wore the #21 jersey...

I post over on mgoblog every now and then. There is some good info over there, but you do have to parse through the BS. I look for information about happenings and notsomuch for the opinion stuff.

Jeremy gallon? Junior Hemingway?

I gotta go John Navarre. He's the only QB that I remember who was 6'7 and got 9000000 footballs batted down at the line.

I gotta go John Navarre. He's the only QB that I remember who was 6'7 and got 9000000 footballs batted down at the line.

Remember when Navarre sacked himself against WISKY by tripping over his own feet?

I don't remember that one, but I do remember that throwback (I believe from Breaston?) when he went like 60 yards against Minnesota.

...will kill themselves if Harbaugh isn't the next HC at Michigan?

Sometimes I try to participate over there but can't bring myself to do it. The level of irrational stupidity and basic gayness is overwhelming.

Don't some of you post there as much as here? So many hysterical oddballs

Some it is tongue in cheek. There's a post now saying flight aware lists a Willow Run to Shreveport flight and clearly that means Harbaugh has flown to Shreveport.

I wonder if different people view how serious they are over there based on how much they think it might happen themselves. If you think it's 50/50, you think they're serious. If you think it's a long shot, you think more of what they're saying is just kidding.

Last edited:
Back