Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hram

theTutor

tigers mentioned as possibility for him by ESPN. If that were even possible, what would bee Peraltas job?

Hram > Peralta. Ramirez just needs a change of scenery and seems like he is slowly getting back to his career norms in terms of HRs. Kid has soooo much potential, and has shown it up until last season. We'll see what comes of this, but I would be all for it.

Since the beginning of 2011, .250 .333 .409 .742 and making lots of money and will probably cost. And I don't see them doing that to Jhonny P.

Get him, Infante and Bonifacio, and trade them JP, Turner, Wilk, Crosby ,Raburn, and Young.

Get him, Infante and Bonifacio, and trade them JP, Turner, Wilk, Crosby ,Raburn, and Young.

Who did we get in return for Infante again? wish we still had him now, coulda really used him at 2nd turns out, who knew..

Had a couple really good seasons, then crapped the bed as soon as he got to Detroit and retired from baseball. I think the Tigers lost that trade.

Damn that was a bad deal DD... Looks like the Cubs got hosed to when they traded him to the braves along with Will Ohman for Jose Ascanio.

then the braves traded him for uggla...

Last edited:
You lose some you win some. The Miggy trade was like winning a whole bunch. But HanRam is not the same player. I don't want him. Its easy to say he just needs a new scenery but it could be that he just sucks.

What would be interesting with this trade is that Hanley and Miggy are best friends and work out together regularly during each offseason. I would not be surprised IF and that is indeed a big IF we were indeed able to pry Hanley away from Miami which again is really highly unlikely I believe you would see a different player then what you seen last season and so far this season.

You lose some you win some. The Miggy trade was like winning a whole bunch. But HanRam is not the same player. I don't want him. Its easy to say he just needs a new scenery but it could be that he just sucks.

i really don't want him either but i was wrong on Carlos Beltran so far, and if they get him hopefully i would be wrong on Hanley... But he sure is not the player he was a few years ago.. But maybe Miguel could get to him..

i really don't want him either but i was wrong on Carlos Beltran so far, and if they get him hopefully i would be wrong on Hanley... But he sure is not the player he was a few years ago.. But maybe Miguel could get to him..

But Carlos Beltran had more of a track record. And he never went that low, even his off years were decent enough.

my biggest worry about CB was staying healthy... He always seemed to break down recently.

I doubt Fla is in a rush to trade with Detroit given the Cabrera for Miller/Maybin debacle it went through.

Who knows though....Randy Smith traded with Houston about 47 different times and we got hosed in just about every one!!

Back