Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hunter in Portal

Bum. Not thanking him for anything.. Team struggles a bit this season and he throws in his cards and goes elsewhere.

Absolutely good riddance. Most overrated player in Michigan basketball history in my opinion. Showed zero leadership qualities which we have been sorely lacking in the last year or two.

Wherever he goes I'm sure the blind announcers will continue to stress letting him take over a game down the stretch. And he will continue to disappoint.

Culture is lacking under Howard. Hopefully they don't crater next season but I'm not optimistic. Hunter does have issues and I agree with some of this but Howard has taken a final four team and they have gotten worse every season under him. Oh well maybe he can turn it around.

I thought he would go into the NBA draft.

I wasn?t expecting him back.

But the portal?

Really?

I thought he would go into the NBA draft.

I wasn?t expecting him back.

But the portal?

Really?

He isn't draftable. There are exactly zero players in the league he could defend. He would get absolutely abused on the defensive end.

Last edited:
Oh.

Could he at least be a 12th man to occasionally come in to commit fouls?

Isn?t that what the gay 7 footer Jason Collins primarily used for?

I read a quote of his ?I have six hard a night to give.?

I thought that was pretty funny.

Oh.

Could he at least be a 12th man to occasionally come in to commit fouls?

Isn?t that what the gay 7 footer Jason Collins primarily used for?

I read a quote of his ?I have six hard a night to give.?

I thought that was pretty funny.

NBA doesn't really care about drafting a JAG. They draft for potential.

Just another guy.

Well?you must be right because he?s going into the portal, not the draft.

From what I?ve found, NIL has been pretty good to him. Maybe he?s looked into it and maybe he can land where NIL will be even better.

He?s a two time Academic All Big 10, so he?ll probably be okay.

Maybe after college he?ll go play pro basketball for a while in Europe or something.

That would be fun.

Seinfeld was right: We root for the clothes, as these players have no roots.

Just don't be one of those guys who paints his face/chest for games, like Patrick Warburton.

I have a few M-branded items of clothing and a Michigan coffee mug. And a Michigan towel on my golf bag. That's about it.

Back