Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I can't stand to watch

GoBlueInAtlanta

ESPjadeveoN any more!

I changed it to BTN an hour ago because they kept going on and on about Clowney. I just went over, picked up the remote, and thought, "I bet the picture when I change it will be Clowney." SURE ENOUGH, there he was. I busted out laughing, then changed it back to BTN.

ESPNsucks has really SOLD OUT now that they finally carry the SEC games. Herbie seems like he's paid directly by the conference and the whole CFB Live show which I used to watch ...might as well be called the SEC-Alabama Show.

I hate ESPN.

I was totally gonna post thos earlier. But hey what do you expect for the Future Heisman wiener... Ohh wait "A Defensive Player Hasnt Won the Heisman in Forever". Might as well just give it to him now. Smh!

To be fair, it is the only decent game happening tonight. To some extent, this hype is warranted. We got the same treatment playing Alabama last year. It's the unwarranted hype the rest of the year that's obnoxious.

Clowney is being hyped moreso because he's in the SEC (albeit a Cock, not a Tide, Tiger or Gator) ... and because Ohio fans voted the hit on Smith #1 for three months following the Outback Bowl.

Many say Clowney will be #1 overall and as such, he's getting the pre-NFL draft hype on top of the Hypeman Trophy pre-season hype ...

I hope the Heels win tonight. That would be f'ing hilarious.

The part that bugs me is people act as if he dominated U of M because of that one play. When really outside of that one play Lewan handled him really well.

Lewan kicked his all up and down the field and it wasn't even Lewan who blew the blocking assignment

The part that bugs me is people act as if he dominated U of M because of that one play. When really outside of that one play Lewan handled him really well.

I wonder how that play would be remembered had Michigan held on at the end and South Carolina had lost?

C'mon, did you see how he ran through that hole when no one blocked him? I mean, Vincent Smith's hat came off. Hats don't just come off in football unless you get hit by one bad mofo. Clowney is superhuman.

ESPjadeveoN any more!

I changed it to BTN an hour ago because they kept going on and on about Clowney. I just went over, picked up the remote, and thought, "I bet the picture when I change it will be Clowney." SURE ENOUGH, there he was. I busted out laughing, then changed it back to BTN.

if the stories are anything to believe, sportcasters -esp those at espn - are a bunch of lazy, ddumb, drunks. its easy to take some existimg clowney coverage, add a couple more highlights, maybe an interview with a parent or a coach and bang out some programming to fill the remaining time before kickoff...

Back