Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I HAVE 2 TICKETS FOR THE SF GAME

tsmith7559

October 16, Sec 236, Row 6......Looks like I will be out of town..offering it up 1st to Lions fans before I go to stubhub...face value $50/ea

one of the shittier games on the schedule....by Oct 16th Josh McCown should be behind center for the Niners.

I am thinking about going to that game, I am going to see what I can get when they go on sale wed. first. I will keep this in mind.

I just picked up 2 tickets to MNF Bears vs Lions the week before that. Section 112, Row 32. Should be pretty electric that night.

SLICK said:
one of the shittier games on the schedule....by Oct 16th Josh McCown should be behind center for the Niners.

Ill get $100/ticket on stubhub

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

Ill get $100/ticket on stubhub

easily....there's many idiots out there , you could probably get 150.

Especially if they rattle off a few wins $100 easy. $50 is a good deal, I think $55 is the actual face value for single game purchases.

Back