Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I love this

Nice! I'm happy to see that we are getting high character team players now. It's a nice change from the all about me guys of the recent past.

The DSF Lions board, where we complain more about other posters than we do the team.

It doesn't mean the current roster is bad or can't win a playoff game this season. There is nothing to complain about this roster.

Cheer up? Pot, meet Kettle.....lol.

See you mistakenly think I'm upset when I point out flaws in this team. In the end it does not have any impact on my happiness.

Just because i think Stafford is average at best, doesn't mean I'm sad, upset, doom and gloom or mad, it's just what I think of him. Statistics and many other factors back up that assertion.

Thinking Ebron is a disappointment, even though he was close to what I predicted for production last year, is not angry, it's just a fact. My issue is the value of a TE wasn't there when we picked him. Productivity at the TE position doesn't go hand in hand with being 1st round pick. Using a top 10 on a 3rd (at best) option, isn't the best idea in my opinion. No one is doubling Ebron, he draws the same coverage as Pettigrew.

Besides that I haven't even said much negative about the team.

11-5 and a top defense (when everyone disagreed about that when I compared them to Seattle). Stafford good on tape and makes a ton of good plays (that somehow get ignored). You might not be mad but the negative posters are clearly wrong about this team.

It's 10-11 win team that can go on a playoff run.

Complaining about Stafford and Mayhew makes you look foolish.

Last edited:
Why do WE always let a feel good thread turn into a negative thread? It wasn't a troll thread that was created just to get a rise out of people in a negative way.

Why do WE always let a feel good thread turn into a negative thread? It wasn't a troll thread that was created just to get a rise out of people in a negative way.

Agreed. This was a really good story about a veteran player mentoring a younger player, and even be willing to step back and be a backup if the kid beats him out.

No bitterness. No anger. Just a vet passing it along to a rook.

And somehow even THAT gets turned into an argument on this board. It's insane.

It started with post number 3. Good article. Hopefully we got a good CB.

Back