Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I?m Not Doing 2021 Countdown - Wake Me Up When September Ends - 2020 Countdown

Best part of that play is Keith Johnson cutting down two Purdue pursuers.

I was there, watching from the eastern corner of that end zone.

I went to just about every home game from ?71 into whatever year it was in the later ?70s that the scout usher program was eliminated.

I think it was by then though, or right around then, that ABC started to regionalize the Saturday telecasts, and the majority of Michigan games started to be televised by the Detroit ABC affiliate.

Last edited:
I was there, watching from the eastern corner of that end zone.

I went to just about every home game from ?71 into whatever year it was in the later ?70s that the scout usher program was eliminated.

I think it was by then though, or right around then, that ABC started to regionalize the Saturday telecasts, and the majority of Michigan games started to be televised by the Detroit ABC affiliate.

I was there too, Section 29, about 2/3 of the way up. Row 60-something. Pretty much on the opposite side of you.

Clarence! 33 days!

college-football-michigan-clarence-williams-in-action-scoring-vs-picture-id136377853

Back