Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

If true, Obama can't win

No, I'm not for slavery, but you're talking about going after the slaves, not the slavemasters, dipshit.

And if two people want to get married, who are you to tell them they can't, they should have access to the same thing as everyone else.

MI_Thumb said:
No, I'm not for slavery, but you're talking about going after the slaves, not the slavemasters, dipshit.

And if two people want to get married, who are you to tell them they can't, they should have access to the same thing as everyone else.

I'm talking about defending the sovereignty of this nation...something Obama swore he would and has no desire to...

Cmon guys...republicans arent racists!

They only want to electricute any foreigner that attempts to step foot on our land by a huge electric fence.

Or boot all of the children from illegals out of the country who are protected by the constitution.

Or the second there is a black guy in office they dont vote thru any laws eventhough most of them were their own ideas.

Or they flip flop on anything Obama decides to utilize something they came up with that actually made sense and all of a sudden its the worst idea ever cause a black guy used it....

Or...

Or..

Orr....
Or...

The world will be a better place once all the old white guys (republicans) in america are dead and we can move on with new and out with the old.

Totally not racist!!!

Rick Perry does nothing to stop racist death penalty sentence; Supreme Court steps in
The U.S. Supreme Court stopped Texas officials Thursday evening from executing a Houston murderer who was sentenced to die after jurors were told he posed a greater danger to public safety because he is black.

The justices acted on an emergency appeal after Texas Gov. Rick Perry and state judges refused to intervene.

srsly guys...they arent racists.

..they just have ranches named Niggerhead.

whats the big deal?!

[quote="mhughes0021":yx91zwcu]Totally not racist!!!

Rick Perry does nothing to stop racist death penalty sentence; Supreme Court steps in
The U.S. Supreme Court stopped Texas officials Thursday evening from executing a Houston murderer who was sentenced to die after jurors were told he posed a greater danger to public safety because he is black.

The justices acted on an emergency appeal after Texas Gov. Rick Perry and state judges refused to intervene.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

Man you are a piece of Crap... You do realize you come off as a old racist bigot with most of your posts....I am fucking glad i don't live anywhere near you or anyone who associates with you..

racist? the video had nothing to do with race...try again.....
Your from Byron Center....voted 80% republican in the last election....I guess there's a lot of racist out there

Back