Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

If you could choose someone

nsonnett14

That would make this team complete , who would be the ideal player ??

Im thinking we got our PG , C , PF , SF .....KCP might be the only lacking part but he still plays an important role .

Trying to think who the ideal SG would be , what do you all think ?? Or would you wanna repalce others ?

I'm thinking a guy like Klay or Jimmy Butler because they both are great offensively and defensively .....one can wish !!! haha

Durant would sure help.. But Butler would be sweet. I'm just unsure. Just don't know enough. Getting Drummond to 60% with his free throws would sure help.

Anthony Davis. Id trade TObias and KCP for him and run Stanley at SG. Throw in Ellenson, baynes, and a two 1st rounders while youre at it.

Anthony Davis. Id trade TObias and KCP for him and run Stanley at SG. Throw in Ellenson, baynes, and a two 1st rounders while youre at it.

Could Davis and Drummond work when Monroe and AD didn't ? I know Davis is way better then Monroe but man that seems like alot. Can we keep Harris lol..

Last edited:
Current player for this season: LeBron

Long-Term: Leonard at SF/Curry at SG

Draft: Josh Jackson

Could Davis and Drummond work when Monroe and AD didn't ? I know Davis is way better then Monroe but man that seems like alot. Can we keep Harris lol..

If love and tristan thompson can work... Except ours would be way better defensively. Then watch stanley transform into ron artest jr. Then world domination

Man I love thompson but it feels like so much to give up.

I think he would be the perfect fit , goto scorer and he plays great defense ....one can only dream tho haha .....hey bob why did you lock the recent pistons game thread against miami > By accident maybe ? I was gonna comment on how Drummond played very good and usually Whiteside kicks his ass , was nice to see !!

Is there any way to get Thompson cheaper. Man 3 guys and some picks. I can see 2 guys and a pick. He would be perfect on this team.

Last edited:
Back