Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

If you had to give up music or movies...

Yarik

If you had to give up music or movies, which one would it be?

That's a very tough question for me to answer. Both are very important parts of my life. I enjoy listening to music for hours every day and then watching a movie. I can't really pick one of those two. I would probably make a coin flip and decide that way.

This is an easy one for me. I have been a huge music lover since I was young and music is something I still to this day listen to each day without fail. I find music helps motivate me, lifts my mood and is just great.

Movies I used to watch a lot of when I was younger but since getting older, I don't watch half as many as I used to.

I would give up movies and keep my music :)

I would give up music and keep movies. I don't listen to music since I lost my hearing, as listening with just 1 ear isn't comfortable for me and I also need to be able to hear things around me and that's harder when using headphones with only one good ear, thus, I'd keep my movies.

Movies and popular music are of zero value to me these days, and I have already abandoned both for many years.

Movies and popular music are of zero value to me these days, and I have already abandoned both for many years.
Unfortunately, it's going to be very difficult for me to give up on movies or TV shows. I might cut out music but I can still listen to it in movie's soundtracks and theme songs.

Back