Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I'm a Rangers Fan for the WS

drivergreg

Why?

Because I will be happier knowing that only one team in baseball could beat us this year instead of two.

Heh, I'm not sure that proves that but whatever floats your boat.

Once the Tigers are eliminated, the winner is inconsequential to me. I cannot "root" for any other team. Actually ... I have a lot of online friends who are Giants' fans, so I was a little vicarious last season, but that was an exception.

Fuck the showoff rump-rangers, and especially their secessionist fanbase,TX, AZ and AK, and any other state for that matter, who wants to go all in, can form their own goddamn country and call it Bushica, for all I care..hope that they lose again, better still getting fucking swept in the WS, they were NOT gracious whatsoever in beating..hell...obliterating the Tigers, seemed to me that they wanted to fucking trounce, utterly embarrass, and completely humiliate them, and quite obviously succeeded beyond their wildest dreams in doing so.

I'm not sure what they were supposed to do, swing and miss on purpose? Run backwards on the bases? Blame the Tigers' pitchers for poor command and location before blaming the Rangers for hitting the softballs they were lobbing up there.

I did not stick around for the ending, so I cannot comment on the graciousness of their behavior. I don't care much one way or the other, actually.

i started getting pissed when they began jumping out of the dugout to celebrate each damn home run off penny. theres being happy and celebrating, and then theres being classless douchebags.

smayschmouthfootball said:
I'm not sure what they were supposed to do, swing and miss on purpose? Run backwards on the bases? Blame the Tigers' pitchers for poor command and location before blaming the Rangers for hitting the softballs they were lobbing up there.

I did not stick around for the ending, so I cannot comment on the graciousness of their behavior. I don't care much one way or the other, actually.

Texas stole a base with a pretty big lead.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
smayschmouthfootball said:

Texas stole a base with a pretty big lead.

Like I said before. It's how they advance runners. And it's not like the Tigers were going to concede and not try to score more runs. I guess that the solution is to throw the runners out when they steal.

In all fairness, the rangers deserve a WS. They beat us fair and square.

Rangers were clearly better than us, so I will root for them, plus Tony LaRussa is a douche .

If the Rangers win, it would be the sixth team in ten seasons to have either won their first title or broken a drought or curse.

As one of my old time Irish friend's grandpa used to say with his brogue, "Fook 'em all".

Baseball is done for me now. Until next year of course...

So, why am i here? Who fn knows....

Back