Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Im gonna say it

lostleader

Sucks for you guys yesterday. I was working so I didn't see any of the B1G games but I honestly was pulling for MSU after they beat UM. Maybe not as a whole team but the Walker kid is the real deal and I wanted to see him get a shot at the Heisman. Hopefully OSU won't stop him from getting that chance. :cheers:

last I saw he was in 6th place in most rankings and that was before purdue - only TB on the list. He would have to put up numbers against osu like the ones he had against uofm to have a shot, especially with an "L" in the game. And still, he probably would have gotten the Lorenzo White treatment.

Back