Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Impact With New Team

I think its Nnamdi. The Eagles #2 CB got abused all year, and now there #2 is Samuel and there #3 is DRC. I think he makes a huge impact for them and I wouldn't be surprised if they lead the league in sacks because of the coverage in the back end. IMO they are the favorites for the NFC and might finally win their first Superbowl, and Nnamdi will have a lot to do with that.

After that its probably Kolb because if he manages to play okay for them they will have a shot of that division.

Has to be Kolb. It looked like Fitz had a few high school QBs throwing him the ball last year.

I think it's Ocho and Haynesworth. If there is one coach in this league that can handle those two egos, it Belichick. If he gets those two guys back to pro-bowl form, holy crap the 18-1's might go 16-0 again.

I'm going with Ocho. Just because what happened with Moss, and I think Ocho knows his days are numbered and he wants a ring. I think Nnamdi's presence will allow DRC to have a better year stat wise, but I think they added too many people to think only one will have a huge impact on that team.
Kolb is up there for me, they have the weapons, just have to see how he handles the pressure knowing he is the starter.

I don't think Belichec or the NE mystic had anything to do with Moss. Moss went from JaMarcuss to Tom Brady. That's why he played better, why he didn't birch and moan. It was all brady.

Now that the regular season is over I'd have to say it was Tulloch, none of the others seemed to make much of an impact at all.

Back