Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

In The Event Of My Death

elrod817

I want you, my friends here on this board, to make sure that my family follows through with this wish:

MjAxMy1jZjk2NGFhMDA3ZThhZjMx.png

We can even get Akers to preside over the funeral.

You don't want Pettigrew to be one of the pallbearers, he'll likely prematurely drop you in the hole.

Oh I know they'd fuck it up somehow. Put me in the wrong grave and then hughes could bitch about it while LKP shifts the blame to the gravediggers. "They shouldn't have had two graves dug on the same day."

Oh I know they'd fuck it up somehow. Put me in the wrong grave and then hughes could bitch about it while LKP shifts the blame to the gravediggers. "They shouldn't have had two graves dug on the same day."

lol

Leave me the IOU from tsmith in your will. I have the suspicion he would finally be willing to admit he made the bet once he hears you're dead, thinking there was nobody left to collect.

Also, don't let Kevin Smith come to your funeral, or he's likely to be tripped up by that astro-turf stuff they put near the gravesite, going in headfirst and breaking his neck; and then you two will have to share a casket for all eternity.

Leave me the IOU from tsmith in your will. I have the suspicion he would finally be willing to admit he made the bet once he hears you're dead, thinking there was nobody left to collect.

Also, don't let Kevin Smith come to your funeral, or he's likely to be tripped up by that astro-turf stuff they put near the gravesite, going in headfirst and breaking his neck; and then you two will have to share a casket for all eternity.

Hahahaha....deal. I'll pencil you in now. I figure either you, Vic, or champ would be deserving of the money. Since you were the first to ask it's yours.

As far as Kevin goes, we should probably leave Shawn Bryson off the guest list for the same reason. It'd be a pretty crowded pine box.

Back