Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Infanticide

SLICK said:
it's all good....they can spew anything they want in a Republican Primary...I get they're playing to their base.

always fun to post the quotes coming out of the clown car....Noot say's he is a baby killer , Santorum say's he's gonna off old people , Mitt flips and flops and really doesn't say anything and poor Ron Paul is just a forgotten man up there usually.

clown car. now that's a funny picture. not sure who's driving this one, or if anybody is.

pretty much all of them that get in office realize you have to govern center right when push comes to shove.

[quote="Red and Guilty":vxn2x0wd]I dug a little. I can't find what Newt said that might have to do with the blanket statement stuff. The quote I found is this: "

MichChamp02 said:
SLICK said:
it's all good....they can spew anything they want in a Republican Primary...I get they're playing to their base.

always fun to post the quotes coming out of the clown car....Noot say's he is a baby killer , Santorum say's he's gonna off old people , Mitt flips and flops and really doesn't say anything and poor Ron Paul is just a forgotten man up there usually.

clown car. now that's a funny picture. not sure who's driving this one, or if anybody is.

thats the problem....none of them can take the wheel.

you now have the party waiting for Romney to lose Michigan so they can go back to a guy like Christie , Rubio or even Mitch Daniels and try to get them in the race in March.

SLICK said:

It really does seem like Ron Paul and the Three Stooges a lot of the time...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
SLICK said:

it's hard to watch Paul up there...on defense the guy is pretty rock solid and everytime he opens his mouth he gets booed.

last night when talking about Iran he made several real solid points and was booed soundly.

the party really needs to throw him a bone..if he ran as an independent it would virtually assure Obama a 2nd term.

[quote="MI_Thumb":q9o209s0]
[quote="Red and Guilty":q9o209s0]I dug a little. I can't find what Newt said that might have to do with the blanket statement stuff. The quote I found is this: "

SLICK said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

it's hard to watch Paul up there...on defense the guy is pretty rock solid and everytime he opens his mouth he gets booed.

last night when talking about Iran he made several real solid points and was booed soundly.

the party really needs to throw him a bone..if he ran as an independent it would virtually assure Obama a 2nd term.

It's already pretty close to virtually assured as it is...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
SLICK said:

It's already pretty close to virtually assured as it is...

Obama$$>Romney$$>everyone else's $$$

I really don't mind Paul that much...at least he doesn't pretend to be a perfect conservative like the other three clowns. It was fun watching those same three clowns all gung-ho about wiping Iran off the map while Paul was sitting there talking about ending the pointless wars already over there.

Back