Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Inge signs with the Pirates

I wish he would just shut up.

Fuck you and your tats and your giant turkey leg calves and your wrist flicking pussy swing. Getting rid of you was the best decision the Tigers ever made, don't fool yourself.

Oh and start tucking your ears into your ballcap you look like a mongoloid Dumbo.

"The Pirates like my tattoos," said Inge, "which is what you'd expect from an organization with that name. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of Dale Berra on my arm, to represent all the undervalued third basemen in major league history. The Tigers weren't all that keen on tattoos unless you were a superstar, which I always thought was a double-standard. Here, even the clubhouse boys have tattoos."

Last edited:
Inge=hof!!!

Had to do it one last time, for olde times sake...
orngbirin.gif

Seriously though, is it really any coincidence that ever since Brandon was called up from the minors, that the Pirates have gone 5-1 and Inge did not have an PA in their lone loss? He also has hit safely in each of the 5 games with at least one AB. Pirates are now in 1st place in the NL Central, they were in 4th place the day Brandon was called up....:p

Brandon was not a part of the Pirates 9-1 earholing trade show of last week against the Cardinals? I bet he was relieved.

"The Pirates like my tattoos," said Inge, "which is what you'd expect from an organization with that name. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of Dale Berra on my arm, to represent all the undervalued third basemen in major league history. The Tigers weren't all that keen on tattoos unless you were a superstar, which I always thought was a double-standard. Here, even the clubhouse boys have tattoos."

Some of the shit he says, well most of the shit he says, really should archived and put in a book, "Shit Brandon Inge says", like they did for marriah carrey.

btw, what superstars do you think he is talking about on detroit? I'm guessing most of the guys on the team under 30 have at least one tattoo, because its just the norm these days. But none nowhere near as abominable as his "Yes they are so obnoxious you can't look away" forearm tatts.

Some of the shit he says, well most of the shit he says, really should archived and put in a book, "Shit Brandon Inge says", like they did for marriah carrey.

btw, what superstars do you think he is talking about on detroit? I'm guessing most of the guys on the team under 30 have at least one tattoo, because its just the norm these days. But none nowhere near as abominable as his "Yes they are so obnoxious you can't look away" forearm tatts.

I recommend that you go back to post #11 and read from there.

Yeah, well I guess you did get me. But the normal stuff that comes out of his mouth needs no embellishment.

Not just you. Others were also convinced. The interesting part is that he can actually be saying those things. All I did was simply extend what he's already said to other topics.

I'd have believed these statements had I read them for the first time.

Inge continues to hit safely in 7 games, since joining the pirates, he now sports a slashline of .292/320./333/.653

Brandon will most certainly be a slam-dunk All Star write-in for the NL....
orngbirin.gif

Inge continues to hit safely in 7 games, since joining the pirates, he now sports a slashline of .292/320./333/.653

Brandon will most certainly be a slam-dunk All Star write-in for the NL....
orngbirin.gif

HR derby.

Back